TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.0.11 veröffentlicht
Teamspeak hat heute den TeamSpeak Client 3.0.11 veröffentlicht
Nach einigen Android und Server Updates, ist jetzt der TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.0.11 veröffentlicht worden.
Hier das komplette Changelog, was es alles für Neuerungen im aktuellen TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.0.11 gibt:
=== Client Release 3.0.11 31 Jul 2013
! Changed the platform string for the Mac OsX platform from „Mac“ to „OS X“
+ Added (Windows only) hotkey support for multiple USB devices. If we cannot
get the USB device name from the system, we will try to read it from a local
file. Please notice usb.ids in root folder. You can always overwrite it with
the latest version from http://www.linux-usb.org/usb.ids.
+ The chat- and poke messages are now styleable too. Please notice the
default_chat.qss in styles/ folder for example. The default_chat.qss is also
the fallback if _chat.qss does not exist.
+ Added „Classic“ theme for users who want the old chat color scheme back.
+ Protection against DOS attacks was added to server 3.0.8. Added required
counterpart of this functionality to the client. Server 3.0.8 requires
client 3.0.11 to connect.
+ Added C++ runtime libraries to Linux deployment
* Reworked URLs storage hopefully fixing crash on loading corrupt data file.
Stored URLs from previous versions will expire.
* Autoexpire URLs after 180 days.
* Plugin API: printMessage and printMessageToCurrentTab are now executed in
the GUI thread, fixing a crash in the Arma plugin.
* Added „Channel“ to Receive/Sent Poke notification. New default for both
is server + channel + client.
* Added confirmation when deleting an Identity via the remove button.
* Automatically close „ban client“ and „serverquery login“ dialogs when
* Added limit of 40 characters in phonetic nickname field in channel dialog.
* Added character limit to name field in server/channel copy dialog.
* Added copying Server IP to clipboard from server connectioninfo dialog.
* Added a dialog to make sure the user will be informed about old USB device
hotkeys. They have to be newly assigned once.
* Changed default chat notification settings for outgoing pokes.
* Changed default settings for neutral contacts, no custom name anymore.
* Added rootIsDecorated to remove collapse indicator on root item to stylesheet
* Added to client template: CLIENT_VERSION_SHORT, CLIENT_CONNECTED_SINCE
* Added to channel template: CHANNEL_VOICE_DATA_ENCRYPTED_FLAG
* Added to server template: SERVER_VERSION_SHORT
* Added that info frame loads the <style>_chat.qss
– Fixed issue with outgoing poke display when user has special characters in
in his nickname and the poke contains an URL.- Removed Collected URLs item from the tray menu.
– Fixed some custom nickname displays which were not shown correctly (chat,
poke and whisper history).
– Fixed UTF-8 display of country tooltips (e.g. Curaçao), added bl.png for
– Fixed „Make current channel default“ in bookmarks dialog which didn’t work
properly after adding this bookmark while already being connected.
– Fixed wrong connection count for new bookmarks (was 1 after creation even
if we didn’t connect yet).
– Fixed vanishing port number from bookmark address field.
– Fixed issue with chat pen displaying chat partner is typing when he was
just interacting with the tab.
– Fixed webserver list freezing when webserver is not reachable.
– Fixed wrong „Apply/Discard“ dialog when changing option pages.
– Plugin API: Callbacks are now called properly on requestFileList
– Fixed issues with highlight and filter in server log dialog.
– Fixed offline message subject which will no longer send newlines.
– Fixed that http:// is now the default scheme when missing in poke- or
– Fixed stylesheet helper hotkey which now shows the correct object names.
– Fixed the translation of some hotkey descriptions.
– Fixed server messages which had an additional whitespace at the beginning.
– Fixed quoting of channel- and user links.
– Fixed pasting a newline character which now is prevented at several places.
– Fixed discarding mouse buttons at hotkey system „Keyboard & Mouse Only“. If
you don’t need discarding, „Default“ is the better choice and also more
– Fixed unusable sound devices in osx
– Fixed default Downloads folder on Linux, no longer download to home dir.
Den aktuellen Client könnt ihr euch hier herunterladen.
Quelle: TeamSpeak News